Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Point to Ponder II


Assalamualaikum... This is a healthy discussion and I think wajar diteruskan... :-)

I am just being realistic here. Why giving people hope wal hal tak tercapai ? So sorry that I am a 'trouble seeker' and a 'problem solver'.

What to do... sepanjang belajar and kerja and berhenti kerja and kerja kat rumah; this little RAM and hard disk of mine just picking up facts.

When we do this; this is the output. If we have this and do that; this and that is the output. Itu macam kita design and implement sesuatu system. And in life;to live a simple life (for me lah...) that is how it should be. Especially when income is the main factor ...

Now; if the input is just say 3000; and the output is 5000... from where do you think the other 2000 is gonna come from? Turun dari langit? Kita makan gaji; dibayar bulan-bulan. So the calculation should be made/based on monthly basis. If we have monthly salary (gross salary) say RM3500; tapi kira day-to-day basis say RM250...masuk minggu ke-3 dah habis gaji. lagi 1 minggu how? tu pun kalau majikan bayar on time. Dibuatnya ada hal? how?

So; in my point of view... giving pressure a bit might menggelabahkan orang but in long run; I am actually doing a favour. Being realistic is the basic of life. Well... if money is not the issue here, I don't really mind and care.

Now; my next question is... did you go through the list? Tu tak habis lagi tau... Ni cek tambah lagi...

(from Point to Ponder I)
sewa/installment rumah - 400
elektrik - 150
air - 25
duit poket - 100 (bagi anak rm 2/day (1 sek pagi; 1 sek ptg) 2 x 25hari x 2 anak)
perkakas sekolah - 100
barang dapur - 600
emergency - 500
minyak keta - 1000 (jarak office ke rumah 80km x 2 x 0.25 x 25hari) belum masuk pi jalan-jalan
tol/smart tunnel - 100 (bila perlu/nak cepat)
Sampai sini aje total dah RM 2875 ; RM3000 la kata. tu belum kira duit tambang bas anak2; jajan; makan luar; jalan-jalan; kain baju; duit cukai pintu; cukai tanah; indah water yang 6 bulan sekali; service kereta lagi; so on and so forth...

(second part)
susu anak - 320 (1 anak 1 paket 1minggu x 2 anak x 4 minggu x 40)
pampers - 200 (1 anak 1.5 bungkus 1 bulan x 2 x 50 + 1 spare)
lunch-time - 300 (1 hari rm10 x 25 hari + xtra kot-kot nak minum air sedap sikit)
rokok - 210 (7 sekotak x 30 hari) itu kalau sehari 1 kotak...
car installment - 350 (ni kereta cek la...)
tepon - 200
astro - 50

Sampai sini saja dah dekat 1650, campur hari yang atas dah 4650. Habaq mai sini...that the list is not realistic. rentetan-rentetan selepas tu belum di ambil kira...

Your household income might sum-up to 5-figure income. With this list; celah gigi aje... nothing to you; sorry la I have to say this. Mintak ampun ; mintak maaf zahir batin. But your bros & sis here we are at 4-figure income per month. how we make the ends meet? Studying the list; mana boleh kurang; dikurangkan. Nanti bila time nak kena hantaq anak tuition; ada la mana-mana item nak kena cantas... that's life... to us yang money is the main factor.

And yes! I quit my job sebab tak percaya dengan kehadiran org gaji... bulan2 bagi duit kat dia; kita kat office macam org gila kerja; balik rumah letih... belum tentu lantai bersih; makanan terjamin; pakaian memuaskan, anak-anak di layan dengan baik. That part, in my opinion, money still cannot buy.

So; back to square one... it's all about our choice. I pilih cara hidup sekarang. I know how much I have; and I know how much to spend; and the most important thing... I have the time.

Ideally; rich is when you have both time and money. I never had both at once. We used to have money but no time... now got time but no money. Tapi lebih banyak/ramai hati yang gembira dan puas hati. To me that's enough... for now.

So? What say you all?

No comments: